The Private Line (plsp) key provides you with the ability to obtain taxes for a private line transaction. Simply provide a percentage in the form of a decimal to indicate the percentage which applies to the origination (from) point. Any remaining charges are then applied to the termination (to) point.
A transaction has two points: Point 'A' and Point 'Z'
A plsp of 0.25 means 25% of the taxes are attributed to Point 'A', the remaining 75% to Point 'Z'
Private Line functionality is not supported on a Tax Inclusive (incl set to true) line item. The following exception is thrown in the event that a plsp is greater than 0 while incl is set to true. To resolve, set plsp to 0 or incl to false.