"message": "Company is not certified.",
"description": "One or more check for this company to be certified have failed. Please look at the error messages for more details.",
AvaTax performs several checks to ensure a company is certified. This error indicates that one or more of the checks has failed for the company used.
Here’s a list for what will disqualify a company for certification:
- Any past month items contains generic tax code of P0000000.
- All the companies on the requesting account are test companies.
- No Voided/Cancelled documents in the past 30 days.
- There are less than 2 committed documents.
- Any documentCode is a generic GUID string.
- Any customerCode on document is a generic GUID string.
- No document has more than 1 documentLine.
- All of the documents have missing exemptionNo, customerUsageType, taxDateOverride or negative amount.
- Any document quantity is a negative number.
- Any document have repeated lines.
- No document has shipping charge.
- All documents have same ItemCodes, descriptions and taxCodes.
- Less than 2 addresses used across all documents.
- Whether locationCode was used in documents.
- Account with AvaGlobal subscription and no documents have VATBuyerId.
- Any document has currencyCode not being USD for accounts with AvaGlobal subscription.
- All documents have countryCode used for accounts with AvaGlobal subscription.